Thursday 29 August 2013

MACARONI CHEESE

Hi I'm back.... Its been busy this lately with my studies and my planning to go China and Hong Kong soon.. Well.. I will continue recipes that I have done during my Hari Raya Open House...

I got this recipe from one of my good friend, and the dish always be a must dish during our bbq with all good buddies.. I try to make same like what he does ( this recipe came from a male cooker) look will be the same but could be the taste might be different depend on how much cheese or type of cheese that we choose..  Its is worth to try and kids will love it.


Ingredients:

500g macaroni
1 tin of prego white sauce ( it is up to you to choose any flavour)
100ml water
1 tin of button mushrooms (can use fresh button mushrooms too)
5 clove of garlic (finely chop)
150g shreded cheddar cheese (mozarella can be consider)(Can put more cheese as you like)
300g medium size prawn
Sugar & salt
Crush black pepper
Parsley

Methods:

1) Boil macaroni till soft then drain the water and put a side.
2) In another pot, sautee chopped garlic with butter or olive oil.
3) then add mushrooms, prawns and sautee till prawn just nicely cook..
4) Pour 1 tin of prego sauce together with 100mlbof water.
5) Stir well until boil.. then add in some crush black pepper (it is up to u how much u want the black pepper taste)
6) Add in liltle bit sugar and salt..
7) Add in shreded cheese and stir till the cheese melt nicely blend with the sauce.
8) Once the sauce all mixed and u feel satisfied with the taste, in separate bowl, mix all together macaroni and the sauce.
9) stir in the bowl and when its all mix sprinkle Chop parsly..
10) Ready to serve..

No comments:

Post a Comment