Saturday 17 August 2013

HARI RAYA OPEN HOUSE

Syukur Alhamdullilah... After been sick and hospitalized.. me and my husband rasa this is time to do Open House... Ye lah we not actually feel the raya mood cos' of sickness and so on....

So after discharge we went to sister and brother's house (my husband side) so eat mee curry, atleast my husband eat Laksa and other dishes as well like kuah kacang with nasi impit.. Anyway thanks to my brother and sis-in-law because brought to me ketupat (real ketupat anyam with Daun kelapa) and kuah kacang...

Then for this time our open house we feel like want to serve to our guest different menu from usual...

Macaroni Cheese

Mixed Vege

Sambal Tumis Udang

Steam Salmon (my husband fav)

Marinated baked chicken

So this all the dishes that i cooked.. I am not the superb expert but I do don't mind to share recipe.. Will share for the next blog cos' people are coming to my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment